Sunday, March 27, 2016

Dallas Letter 3/7/16

Hey Family,
 
This week has been everywhere and I don't know how I can tell all the cool things that have happened. First was that President Mullen told us this week that "we are never there for no reason, God sends us to places for a reason". We were able to see that twice and we were blessed to find two new investigators! The first was that the appointment we had was not there, so we decided to go walk and talk to people outside. Daniel was outside and latter was taught the Restoration! Then we were suppose to meet another investigator but instead met Carlos. God works in mysteries way!
 
God may be using you right now for some reason that you may not know! Just pray that you can see it and pray to know what you need to do.
 
We were able to see the NEW EASTER VIDEO!!!! Oh my goodness it is soooo good and I cannot wait for you guys to see it! The video is called Hallelujah and it comes out on March 13! I am so excited to share it with everyone because it touched my heart so much. All I want to do is sing Hallelujah! Another thing that we as a mission are doing, in preparation for Easter, was to read 20 chapters that Elder Holland picked out about the Atonement. 
   
One of the things that I have learned from reading some of the chapters was that Christ can never forget us. We may feel that we are alone but because of the sacrifice that He did, He knows everything. He knows how best to lift us up and carry us back to our Heavenly Father. I LOVE THE ATONEMENT!
   
Then Sister Greeff and I walked to Lake Elsinore for our exercise one morning. It was so much fun and I even got to touch it! That is what the pictures are about because it is a tradition to touch the lake. Now it's mine to if I stay to carry on the tradition. 

Love you bunches
Sister Ogden

No comments:

Post a Comment