Saturday, March 11, 2017

Dallas Letter 12/19/16

Hello,
   
I am so excited for Christmas this year! It's been an honor to be able to serve almost a whole year to the Lord and to see many miracles. I read a scripture that touched my heart in sharing my testimony everyday which says "Nevertheless, ye are blessed, for the testimony which ye have borne is recorded in heaven for the angels to look upon; and they rejoice over you, and your sins are forgiven you" (DC 62:3). I hope that the testimonies I share not only help those here but also above. Maybe Grandpa is recording mine right now. A very wise member told me that "you will talk about home on your mission but you will talk about your mission for the rest of your life". 
   
I love you all and wish you a MERRY CHRISTMAS! See you then!
Love ya 
Sister Ogden



No comments:

Post a Comment