Sunday, March 12, 2017

Dallas Letter 2/13/17

Hello
  
This week has been full of finding new people to teach which means a lot of walking and talking to everyone. Mom you don't have to worry about my 2,000 words this week even though I still want to talk at night. God blessed us with four new people to teach after we put a lot of effort into walking and knocking on doors. 
  
We had interviews with President Mullen! We are always given the opportunity to ask him one questions which I asked him"what he has learned from serving as a President?" He told me about the Doctrine of Christ which is Faith, Repentance, Baptism (Sacrament), receiving the Holy Ghost, and Enduring to the End. He then taught me that the Angels only speak of the Doctrine of Christ which also includes me! He used Moroni 7: 29-31 to tell me that I am one of God's Angels. I am grateful to be serving with President Mullen and to be learning so much from him. 
  
The weather here has been so bipolar because one day it is sunshine and then the next day is hailing with thunder. We had a cool miracle with the Hail because right before it happened we ended up talking to a man working in his garage who invited us in his garage. While we were talking to him about the Gospel it started to Hail and rain in buckets. The man was not interested but at least he let us stay until it stoped hailing. I love miracles like these and my mission is full of them. 
  
I wanted to say thank you for the Olive Garden gift card because last Saturday I took Sister DiPietro there as a surprise to celebrate her baptism date of five years ago. I love being her companion and she has taught me so much in just 10 weeks! 

Love Sister Ogden
  • Here are some of the weathers we went through
  • me having fun while walking 
  • we do a service of packing food to hand out for a church
  • olive garden








No comments:

Post a Comment