Sunday, March 12, 2017

Dallas Letter 1/2/17

Hello

This week has been full of miracles and to tell you all of them I will have to go day by day:

Tues- I was on exchanges with Sister Coffeen and both of us were super hungry as we walked talking to people. Right as I was mentioned that I could eat a bear for dinner, we saw this guy who just got out of his car. We a tslked with him and without mentioning that we were hungry, he asked us if we wanted a slice of pizza that he just got. We of course said yes and enjoyed the slice of pizza.

Fri- Multi-zones are the best thing in the world! I learn so much from the training's given by President and Sister Mullen with the Ap's. the main thing I learned was that to really help people repent you must help them understand the blessing of repenting. No one wants to change unless they know that it will help them come closer to Christ. Then we had the spiritual experience of teaching Sonia who is one of our investigators. She has suffered the loss  her mother which we taught her about the power of prayer and how it can bring peace to her soul. She said the most humbling prayer which built my testimony of the power of prayer.

Sat-  For New Years as a zone we played Broom Hockey which was super fun. Many brooms were broken by the end but luckily mine stayed together. It been an honor to give up a whole year to the Lord in His work.

I love you!
Sister Ogden





No comments:

Post a Comment