Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Dallas Letter 9/6/16

Hello,
   
This week has been packed of crazy and amazing experiences. My Birthday was a normal missionary day except that I was able to drive and had an amazing dinner with the Hughes. There is a curse that when it's your birthday everything falls apart (investigators, emotionally, or physically) but that was not the case for me. The Hughes gave me a beautiful pair of ear rings for by birthday! Thank you so much for my Birthday package. I just got it a couple of hours ago. 
   
We are teaching a man name James Zrofsky who is the only non member in his family! He agreed to baptism and said the closing prayer. His prayer was so sincere that it made all of us cry especially his wife Sara. Prayer is a powerful tool that God gives us freely. Then Gary was confirmed this Sunday and even invited a friend to come to Church. The only thing was that he invited a return RM! He is practicing to be a member missionary. David Davis bared his testimony for the first time this Sunday during Sacrament meeting which touched me so hard. There just something about hearing your recent convert bare his testimony that hits right to your soul.

Love 
Sister Ogden





No comments:

Post a Comment